Turismo Watch Co.
ECURIE ECOSSE RACING STRAP
Only the very finest Italian leathers, sourced from the best tanneries in the world are used, and this combined with traditional and modern leather working techniques creates items that have a timeless elegance.
Strong, yet supple and flexible, these straps are a master piece of individually crafted beauty and with age will develop a beautiful patina.
- A tribute to the verve of the 1956 and 57 Le Mans winning team
- Crafted Italian ‘Buttero’ hide from the Walpier Tannery
- Vibrant red French Chèvre leather lining
- Sporting three punched rosso inked racing holes
- Logo stamp to loop
- Fixed spring bars
- 205mm strap length +buckle
- 20mm Lug width
- Italian 316L Stainless Steel heavy gauge tang buckle